BESE SAKA BOLDGOLD
Bese Saka is the Adinkra symbol of abundance , power, and unity.
- 14K Gold plating with a guaranteed minimum thickness of 2 Microns
- 5 times the thickness of standard gold plating and providing much longer life and durability
Made of 18k gold plated stainless steel and measure about 50mm in diameter.
- 18k Gold Plated Stainless Steel
- Hinged Closure
- 50mm Diameter
- Nickel, Cadmium and Lead Free
- Includes 1 Pair of Hoop Earrings
History: The Adinkra symbols are one of the ancient philosophical marvels of creation by the indigenous Ghanaians. Aside from their excellent design concepts, they are also latent with unparalleled philosophical thoughts.
Protect the plating of your jewelry by removing it when washing your hands, swimming, exercising, cleaning and before applying any kind of personal body product. Maintain your jewelry’s shine by avoiding contact with agents such as soaps, perfume, lotion, makeup, or hair products.